Healing for body

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm requesting prayers for my whole family. Times have been extremely hard this year and we need deliverance. 🙏 🤲 thank you ### 🙏 ✨️
Replies
11
Views
217
I have been having severe chronic back pain for the last 3 months, I have not sought medical advice but I believe in prayers. I am in need of prayer for healing.
Replies
8
Views
175
Praise to the Lord who gave me healing on my teeth yesterday. Lord help me to repent of the following. deliverance from self-destructive thoughts. sadness, disappointment, anger, frustration, competition, covetousness. healing of teeth. lost pieces resurrected new sharp teeth. thank you Lord...
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom