Healing For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marks

Guest
I would ask for you to pray for my Christian wife; she has much pain and is under spiritual and physical attack. God hears prayer! Pray for her to be loosed and healed according to Matthew 18:18,19,20. And PRAY in agreement together WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22. Also, please pray WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22 for our son ### to be delivered from all spiritual and physical attacks.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless, heal, strengthen, protect, and encourage every member of my family. Heal each and every one physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and financially. Bless them with power, love, self-discipline, and God esteem in Christ Jesus. Help them Lord Jesus. Work on them. They need You. Make them ever better for the Glory of God. Lead and Guide each of them in the direction You want them to go. Bless them with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding in all things that pertain to their life. And all that I have asked You God to do for my family in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and Me, Myself, and I. We all stand in need of You answering this prayer especially myself with a Yes, Amen, So Be It. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

PS: God if any of these people are not saved (You know who they are); I ask that they will become Christians. In Jesus’ name Save Them. Thank You Lord Jesus.

Tell God Thank You… http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY
 
Lord, heal these people. Amen and Amen
 
Prayed for you guys. I pray that the Lord shines down and heals the situation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger, all over the place. .talking divorce please help I’m lost and afraid. Needs to take...
Replies
9
Views
61
Hello to everyone in the group I’m in need of urgent fervent prayer. I want to restore my relationship with Christ as I’m in a serious spiritual warfare battle and have been under attack for weeks. I also need physical and emotional healing as I’m suffering in multiple areas. This has affected...
Replies
10
Views
188
Please pray that my older daughter will have the courage and wisdom to release herself swiftly and completely from this toxic relationship. Let her see clearly that the exhaustion, financial hardship, spiritual attacks, division, isolation and exclusion is coming from this relationship. I...
Replies
11
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom