Healing divorce

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to ask for prayers, please. My ex-husband refuses to sell the house we share of which I own 50% and give me my share. Please pray that our house sells soon. His name is ###
Replies
11
Views
136
It is past 12:30am my husband ### has still not come home. He was a person who use to hate going out and likes to be at home. Now from past few months there is a lot of changes in his behaviour. He is always on a call with someone. Doesn't see if it is day or night.He is behind me to give...
Replies
10
Views
196
I need prayer for strength. I have asked my husband for a divorce and he said no. I can no longer stay in a marriage that my husband has taken for granted. Please pray my strength in the lord.
Replies
7
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom