JesusourLordandSavior

Beloved of All
Thank you Heavenly Father for this day and all of you've done for me. I have been attacked spiritually all week. The more I pray, the more I read my Bible, the worse the attacks get Father. Please deliver me from this evil my Lord. Please grant me wisdom and strength in this matter my Lord. How much longer Father?

Please Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ allow me to rest tonight. Sleep seems to be the only peace I get. It's a constant battle and fight that seems to never end. Please my Lord Jesus make it stop.

I also pray for my co-workers who are also affected. Please grant them peace also Father.

In your precious and Holy name I pray. Amen

Philippians 2:9-10
9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
 
rd, grant me the strength to fight this spiritual battle and the courage to keep on going. Please grant me the wisdom to know when to stand and when to walk away. Please Lord, grant me the peace and rest I need to be able to face this battle. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Keep On Praying-God Shall Avenge His Own Elect
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I lift my sons too you my son ### ### ### I pray in Jesus name you will draw them too your son for salvation let them confess that Jesus Christ is Lord believe that the Holy Spirit raise him from the dead on the 3 day that u put your spirit in them a new spirit they repent on all...
Replies
6
Views
241
I have strong reasons to believe that something evil has been done to the room I live in; or maybe something has been brought into the room which is a point of contact to demons to harrass and afflict me; The place is not mine , I have no authority so I need God to deliver from whateve it is and...
Replies
11
Views
228
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during this difficult time in my life. Please pray that God will forgive me for all my sins and shortcomings. I ask for His mercy and grace, especially for the times I have neglected prayer and failed to seek Him as I should. I...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom