Healing comes from heaven.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
The doctor gave a year to live. Your condition is terminal. Those words really break our hearts and our will to live. We want to live longer and be a blessing, but when something like this happens, it comes to our mind... What will happen to my children? Who will take care of them? My house, my car, the bank account who will get them? Where I am gona end up when I am gone from earth? So many things comes to us. We cry, we sob and we feel so sorry and terrible about ourselves. What have we done to get this? A friend of mine just died of leukemia and she had five chldren. She was so sad, so dispondent and so alone. I prayed for her, I askek Jesus to save her and fill her heart with joy because she will be going up to heaven and wait for her children to arrive in glory to be with them forever. She said. Yes. I want to do that.

Similar Requests

• Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are cries of adoration as men of every nation lift their voice to make His glory known. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. Worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glory. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name. Touch our bodies o Lord. Touch my lonely soul. I am...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom