The sound that comes from His throne.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Wonderful sound, beautiful words, giving God all the glory, all the praise and all the honor, the redeemed of the Lord raising their voices and all the angels in heaven rejoicing in the Lord when glorifying His holy name.

Holy are You Lord our God, worthy of all praise, honor and glory. We shall never ever tire of giving God all the praise due to His holy name.

Revelation 19.5 tell us all the truth about this sound that comes from heaven.

Then a voice came from the throne saying. Praise ye to our God all ye servants of the Lord. You who fear, great and small.

David loved God with all his heart and mind. He always wanted to live in His holy presence, glorifying Him and adoring His holy name. He gave us wonderful tips on how we hear the sound coming to us from heaven. He said the following words that fill my heart with joy and peace.

A. I will exalt You my God and King.
I will praise Thy name forever and ever.

B, Everyday I will praise and extol Your name forever and ever.

C. Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise.
His greatness no one fathom.

Then He add that fear of death is gone for good from his mind because He will meet God face to face in glory.

I praise You o Lord for being my deliverance and salvation and for setting me from death.
Psalm 68.20

Glory, glory, hallelujah,
His truth is marching on.
Mine eyes have seeing the glory of the coming of the Lord.

Wonderful song to sing to Jesus while hearing the sound coming to our ears from the holy throne of God.
Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are cries of adoration as men of every nation lift their voice to make His glory known. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. Worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glory. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name. Touch our bodies o Lord. Touch my lonely soul. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, wonderful Savior and wonderful Lord. We are so grateful You came to this world to save sinners and to cleanse from all evil, opening the gates of heaven for us to enter in. We bow down before Your holy throne and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom