Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife ### who has stage 4 metastatic breast cancer that has spread to her bones. Dear Lord Jesus, in your Holy Name I ask and pray for You to heal my wife from her cancer, if it be in accordance to Your Holy Will. Amen
Replies
9
Views
305
I don't know what is going on with my left head and left ear because I was chewing food, and then my left ear started popping. I don't know what is causing the popping in my left ear. Heal my left head and left ear to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
152
Hello, my dear prayer warriors, I hope everyone is doing well. May I ask for your help to pray for my best friend's aunt? Her name is ### ### ###, and she was diagnosed with cancer now her health is deteriorating fast. She was now in Stage ###. The hospital gave a late notification about her...
Replies
6
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,970
Messages
16,782,980
Members
648,523
Latest member
Dwyarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom