healing and scared

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear friend, and we are truly honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. We have been fervently asking God to touch your body and heal you completely, especially your bladder, and we are trusting that His healing power is at work in you.

If you have seen any improvements or received a positive diagnosis, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report and give glory to God together. If you are still waiting for your breakthrough or if new challenges have arisen, we want you to know that we are still here for you. Please share an update, and let us continue to intercede on your behalf.

We pray that God's peace will fill your heart and that you will be encouraged by His unfailing love. Remember, even in the midst of pain and uncertainty, He is always with you, working everything out for your good. We declare your healing in Jesus' name and trust that God will bring it to pass. Keep seeking Him and trusting in His goodness.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm scared to death of the end times. it is said Christians will be tortured and I don't know what to do, I worry about it all the time and I feel like, if I am going to get tortured I would deny Christ to avoid the torture. I don't handle pain well and I surely can't handle torture well, I...
Replies
10
Views
146
I had my apartment recertification last week and I haven't heard anything back yet. Please pray nothing bad happens and everything works out in my favor. Please pray that me and my son don't lose our apartment and that God went before me and prepared everything in my favor and favor with the...
Replies
13
Views
156
STRONG SINCERE PRAYERS FOR MY ###. DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET MY ### BE COMPLETELY HEALED. I AM SCARED. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. PLEASE PROTECT MY ###. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom