healing and Safety

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello to everyone! I'm to have a surgical procedure done at the vascular clinic on my legs for my vein vessels in a few moments. I'm so nervous! I pray that the vascular doctor and her nurses please operate in a smooth manner on my legs and that I don't feel one ounce of pain. I pray that the...
Replies
11
Views
133
Heavenly Father, thank You for entrusting this patient to my care. Through Jesus Christ, give me wisdom, patience, and compassion to promote safety, healing, comfort, and independence. Guide my hands during positioning and wound care, protect the patient from further injury, and help me...
Replies
9
Views
138
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to keep my elderly dad safe. He’s ### years old, just rushed to hospital, heart problems; will have defibrillator implanted tomorrow. I’m 300 miles away. My younger brother, also with serious heart problems transported him. Please pray for healing &...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,884
Members
649,643
Latest member
Kuyruanard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom