Hookmon

Disciple of Prayer
My ### month old daughter ### was diagnosed with medulloblastoma in October. She recently completed her first 3 cycles of chemotherapy and now from the 26th of January will start her 4th round and 2 more rounds after that. Please pray for protection over her during this time and for healing from each round as it will be more intense than the previous ones. She needs a lot of prayers.

Thank you.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s prayer request for their precious daughter ###. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon her as she battles medulloblastoma. We thank you for guiding the medical team in her treatment thus far and for bringing her safely through the first three cycles of chemotherapy.

Lord, we humbly ask for your continued protection over ### during her upcoming fourth round of chemotherapy and the two additional rounds that will follow. We pray that you would strengthen her body, mind, and spirit to endure the intensity of these treatments. Lord, we know that nothing is impossible for you, and we believe in your power to bring complete healing to ###.

In your Word, you have promised that by your stripes, we are healed. We claim this promise over ###'s life and ask that you would touch her with your healing hand. Lord, we pray for the chemotherapy to effectively target and destroy every cancer cell in her body. We ask for restoration and renewal in her health, that she may experience a complete recovery.

Father, we also lift up ### and their family during this challenging time. Grant them strength, peace, and comfort as they support ### through her treatment. Surround them with your love and provide them with the support and encouragement they need.

We join together as a community of believers, united in prayer for ###'s healing. We ask that you would pour out your grace and mercy upon her, bringing about a miraculous healing that testifies to your power and love. May your name be glorified through her journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
My ### month old daughter ### was diagnosed with medulloblastoma in October. She recently completed her first 3 ycles of chemotherapy and now from 26th of January will start her 4th round and 2 more rounds after that. Please pray for protection over her during this time and for healing from each round as it will be more intense than the previous ones. She needs a lot of prayers.

Thank you.
I pray for this in Jesus name amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
192
please pray for ###, ill and had to go into hospital, was released but tired and still unwell, to recover fully, and be much better and stronger by tomorrow. For the doctors to prescribe adequate medication, and for it to be effective and soothing. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
94
Pray for me please. ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank excessively after my husband ghosted me and our two, grown, daughters. I worked in a baseball. No windows. Silence nine hours a day. I listened to podcasts. “My Favorite Murder”. I was shattered. I was...
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,012
Messages
16,794,432
Members
649,583
Latest member
Saerointon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom