Healing and recovery for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for ###, ill and had to go into hospital, was released but tired and still unwell, to recover fully, and be much better and stronger by tomorrow. For the doctors to prescribe adequate medication, and for it to be effective and soothing. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
96
Pray for me please. ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank excessively after my husband ghosted me and our two, grown, daughters. I worked in a baseball. No windows. Silence nine hours a day. I listened to podcasts. “My Favorite Murder”. I was shattered. I was...
Replies
8
Views
167
Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom