Healing And Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaysthankful

Disciple of Prayer
I ask of you all to agree with me in prayer, for my ### month baby. She's sick with malaria, but I don't have any money to take her to the hospital. I pray for God's hand to be over her for her healing and our finances. Your word declares by your stripes we are made whole .. I believe in your healing hand over my baby and finances.. Amen
 
```
New Strength​
Isaiah 40:31​
"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."​
 
I prayed for this. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a miracle of healing and restoration in my teeth and gums. I need help financially as my hours this month and next month have been cut drastically
Replies
12
Views
165
Please pray for healing and restoration in my ### and ### and ###. I'm under a lot of stress lately and it's having negative impact on my health. I need a miracle of healing. Please pray for my ### as well as I just got laid off from work.
Replies
7
Views
110
I need a job as I have been laid off from work. I need healing and restoration in my body. I need divine intervention and protection in a certain area in my life.
Replies
7
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom