Healing And Finance

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toy_robbins

Guest
I am asking for finance prayer for myself and my sons' father, we made a move to another state and things are not going as planned. We may be even losing our home, I am also asking for healing prayer for my sons' father, he has to have his spine operated on soon and he is always in severe lower back pain. I ask that God hear our prayers and grant us the knowledge and strength to keep it together.
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

©Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
May God bless you and may he create good health and strength for you and may he always be with you. Amen.
 
I want to thank all the members that are praying for us. May God bless all of you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a miracle of healing and restoration in my teeth and gums. I need help financially as my hours this month and next month have been cut drastically
Replies
12
Views
163
Please pray for healing and restoration in my ### and ### and ###. I'm under a lot of stress lately and it's having negative impact on my health. I need a miracle of healing. Please pray for my ### as well as I just got laid off from work.
Replies
7
Views
110
I need a job as I have been laid off from work. I need healing and restoration in my body. I need divine intervention and protection in a certain area in my life.
Replies
7
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom