Healing and deliverance from all sicknesses and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to EL ROI For healing from all sickness in my body, job for my husband in the ###, I pray I carry my baby this year.
Replies
12
Views
480
I pray that ### should have mercy upon my life by giving me the fruit of the womb, healing me from all kinds of infections, infertility and HIV. I pray for permanent ### for my husband and financial support for my family. Thank you Jesus for I know you have answered my prayers.
Replies
11
Views
432
Dear Heavenly Father I ask you to fully heal ### again in Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
10
Views
553
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom