Heal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need urgent prayer for my husband, his name is ###. He says it's hard to sleep. I need prayer of protection and complete healing for him. I am pregnant, delivering a baby this week. My husband needs complete healing and protection from mental illness from losing his longtime job and some...
Replies
9
Views
257
Dear Heavenly Father, we thank you for this day that you have made. We ask for bread - a word that can carry us through the day. Strength and joy to be renewed in Jesus' name. God you say through prayer and supplication to make our prayers be make known. You say to ask and knock the doors be...
Replies
9
Views
115
Hi everyone , please pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ for me that I heal super fast and my arms and teeth heal without infection or scaring , I’m very worried if I get an infection or scaring , I’ve been for a year most at home not leaving due to my husband passing away a year ago , I’m...
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom