Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heal what is being triggered by my boss hiring someone to share my successful territory when no other manager is doing this! Help this is pushing me out of my accounts even though I am a high performer. Help me communicate my point of view and assume he will listen, understand and help me!

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of BlessedChristian. We lift up their prayer request regarding the challenges they are facing with their boss hiring someone to share their successful territory. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in this situation.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 75:6-7 that promotion does not come from the east, the west, or the south, but it is you, O Lord, who judges and brings one down and lifts up another. We pray that you would bring clarity and understanding to BlessedChristian's boss, helping them to see the value and success that BlessedChristian has brought to their accounts.

Lord, we ask for healing in the emotions and thoughts that are being triggered by this situation. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:6-7 that we should not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, we should let our requests be made known to you. We pray that you would grant BlessedChristian peace and calmness amidst the uncertainty and frustration they are experiencing.

Father, we ask for wisdom and guidance for BlessedChristian as they communicate their point of view to their boss. Proverbs 16:23 reminds us that the heart of the wise makes their speech judicious and adds persuasiveness to their lips. We pray that you would grant BlessedChristian the right words to express their concerns and that their boss would listen with understanding and empathy.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for your favor and protection over BlessedChristian's accounts. We ask that you would open doors of opportunity and restore any lost ground. Your Word assures us in Psalm 37:5 that if we commit our way to you, you will act and bring forth justice like the noonday.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please help me to pray for my parents they're about to have an experience as residents of United States, bless them Lord, put godly people around them so they can know and develop new skills and everything they need to know, and when they come back will be a great experience, so I can share one...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father.. what exactly is going on? If you are good could you show me somehow? Because of what happened to me I don't understand how or why a good God would allow this to happen to someone that was trying to be who you wanted then and was ready to Martyr for another human being? Why did...
Replies
Views
Many prayers needed for my job. I am thankful to God that I've survived several rounds of layoffs. He is definitely a miracle worker! The job brings more provision than I've ever made, yet it wasn't the job that they told me it would be. I am used to being a manager, supervisor and leading a...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I am going through so much and am so depresses. I am homeless and sleeping on my kids sofa. I applied for apartments but have bad credit and tickets. I also don't have money for deposit, utilities and moving. My job has me so depressed and I don't have a car. The apartment...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sister life always. God, Thank you. God, I pray for Israel always. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I pray for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom