Heal pain or hurt of my throat ...

Quinten

Beloved Servant
Heal pain or hurt of my ### to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, we come to you asking for your healing touch on behalf of ###. We pray that you would heal the pain and hurt in his throat and set him free from any discomfort. We thank you for your grace and mercy and we ask that you would grant this request in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desire and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. God bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Pray and Think on These Things
 
Heal pain or hurt of my ### to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.

He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't understand why my throat is dry after I drink water. Heal no more drying in my throat. I don't know why it is causing dryness in my throat, because it doesn't make any sense.
Replies
11
Views
138
I don't know where that pain or hurt comes from is in the back of my left head to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
8
Views
125
I don't know how to cause pain or hurt on the left side of the head. The pain or hurt doesn't deserve to be in my head or my body.
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom