Heal of whole body lord and help ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know how to cause pain all over my body because I don't know where it originates. Pain shouldn't exist in my body. Pain has to be free throughout the whole body in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
I don't understand why my head is Craniofacial Hyperhidrosis while I sleep, both my legs feel pressure high blood pressure all the way to my heart, and high blood pressure everywhere which is not supposed to bevsudr I do not know how to affect like that. Heal all of the diseases and symptoms out...
Replies
9
Views
38
Heal the veins and return to 100% health in the whole body in the name of Jesus Christ. Heal my beautiful eyes healthy. I don't know how it happened yesterday or last night.
Replies
11
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom