Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus today is my court case please Don't let ### and his family to win. Help me to prove myself help and protect me against wicked and cunning people like ### and his family. Let Indian law judge and lawyer be with me. DONT LET DECISION AGAINST ME HELP ME TO WIN. I don't have money I can't...
Replies
6
Views
299
Please, O Lord, bless me and my family save me from the feeling of uncomfortable heartbeat, I want to feel better and remove the stress and reliefs me to feel better. Amen
Replies
13
Views
73
Prayer for My Life, Work, and Family Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, knowing that You are my refuge, my strength, and my ever-present help in times of trouble. Lord, I place my personal life, my work, and my family into Your loving hands. You know the pressures I am...
Replies
10
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom