Heal Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heal me of my severely damaged leg I cannot sit up see walk have not washed in months
Replies
12
Views
189
Father God, I come to you with a thankful heart, that you brought ### into my life. I thank you that we have became friends and she is helping me on some issues im having. Lord, I pray that you will look deep inside and heal every wound that I still carry within me. Soften my hearts for others...
Replies
13
Views
173
Prayer for My Life, Work, and Family Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, knowing that You are my refuge, my strength, and my ever-present help in times of trouble. Lord, I place my personal life, my work, and my family into Your loving hands. You know the pressures I am...
Replies
10
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom