Heal me oh lord and I shall ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Heal me oh lord and I shall be healed save me and I shall be saved, psyllium husk is hurting me as it travels down my esophagus!!
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

God Will Fight For You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I plan to meet with the neighbor again this coming Sunday and will try to discuss with her the pricing of the lot sale, as the previous rate that I gave is not feasible since the illegal occupants which is her previous tenant is still occupying the lot and her lot, so the...
Replies
11
Views
162
Yes lord I shall live and shall not die to declare the works of the lord in the land of the living. I purpose to be a witness of gods goodness especially our divine relationship oh what a joy it is to know god for who he is not just for what he has and continues to do in my life and of my loved...
Replies
12
Views
170
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I would like to pray for my position at the seniors organization that I am presently handling. Sometimes I feel like I’m doing all my best and not feeling appreciated. I can’t get rid of this feeling - I just hope that people won’t...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,404
Members
648,585
Latest member
Valeirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom