Heal Me Lord Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Please pray that God will heal, deliver, protect and take excellent care of ### for the Glory of God. Thank YOU for all your prayers.
 
Lord, bless this ###. Amen and Amen
 
Praying for care. Praying for healing, delivery and protection. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Lord God Jesus Christ, Humble Me, and Give me Revelation.
Replies
12
Views
99
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🌹🚪🔥🏰🌻🙏🏡🛬🛬😀😆❗️IT HAS BEEN TO MUCH I NEED MY GREAT COMMUNICATION BACK NOWHEALED GREATLY MY UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH ME MY LAND HOUSE BUILT OF MY DREAMS CONSTRUCTION PLANS DONE. BECAUSE OF EVIL SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS...
Replies
6
Views
115
Heavenly Father, I pray for divine healing of my kidney and blood pressure issues, give me strength and peace of mind during treatment, and wisdom for my medical team and total restoration from all diseases. Bless me to maintain a healthy diet and weight. I give you all the glory as you are the...
Replies
6
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom