Heading To A Job Training Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please pray for ### that the job is not hard pray that they pay ### for today. Pray that everything goee well. Pray that ### is not stressed out.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted this recently: "please pray for me as I have training for a possible new job today. Training will be for two days and then I believe we're supposed to be able to start earning and working on a third day. I have heard some not so good things about this job such as that it involves cold...
Replies
8
Views
124
Please pray that I would do very well with the training and beginning steps needed for my new job that starts soon. Pray that I would retain all the information I need to be a wonderful employee. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
190
Please pray that I will retain the information I am obtaining during training for my job that starts soon. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with some of the information I am trying to remember. Some of it I have to obtain through reading a lot of content. I'm having an easier time processing the...
Replies
5
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,531
Messages
16,777,793
Members
648,084
Latest member
Thrountion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom