He Didn't Get The Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
LORD GOD OUR FATHER, WE ASK YOU TO MEET THIS JOB NEED AND ALL OTHER NEEDS IN THIS FAMILY AND WE WILL GLORIFY YOUR HOLY NAME, WE THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME FOR ANSWERING THIS PRAYER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
 
Lord Jesus, in your mercy we know this means her husband will have an even better job opportunity, perfectly suited for him. A similar situation happened with me and now looking back, I'm extremely happy it worked out the way it did, because I was able to work/do some things I wouldn't have been able to had I gotten the job I wanted. I might also add, the job I wanted but didn't get...I was perfectly qualified for, even more qualified than who eventually got the job. Yet because I didn't get it, I worked on some very special, unique projects that have simply fed my soul with joy. Keep praying! God will use this.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###'s strength and overcome ###'s fear of going to preschool.
Replies
8
Views
239
Hello everyone, I was just saying what's inform you that I didn't get the job that you aren't believing for with me as a receptionist and a medical center. I want to thank you all for your prayers that was so sincere but now I have moved on and looking for work still and I applied to another...
Replies
9
Views
288
Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for ### jobs. In this 1 month I didn't get enough interview calls and they rejected me which I attended the interview. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires. Iam very much depressed and not even getting proper sleep. Please...
Replies
12
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom