HAVENLY FATHER, PLEASE PRAY FOR MY ### ...

Sulur

Disciple of Prayer
HAVENLY FATHER, PLEASE PRAY FOR MY KIDS ### EXAM IS STARTING. AND FATHER I HAVE MANY FAINICAL PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE FATHER. HELP MY FAMILY N FRIENDS, RELATIVES. PRAISE THE LORD JESUS HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I know this isn't true, but I'm feeling like a worthless individual. I only feel that way because I'm realizing that my physical and mental and cognitive disabilities have made me unable to be the person I was in the past. I forget, or don't realize that many of the things I...
Replies
5
Views
191
Dear heavenly Father God I pray that I will never lose one of my wanted relations please end every dream about them fleeing out ot of mine and eachothers lives or having some kind of of problem with eachother even with me pease let us share bunch of smile laughs share lots of laughs and great...
Replies
9
Views
142
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
10
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom