Have NO friends. Been praying. NO idea ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Have NO friends. Been praying. NO idea how to make & keep friends. Grew up in sheltered abusive. "Christian" home. We're not allowed to have friends..ever. Please pray for ###.. according to God's will. Thanks
I prayed for this in Jesus name. amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:14: what will I do when God confronts me? What will I answer when called to account? Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:14, Job expresses a profound awareness of his accountability before God. He recognizes that one day...
Replies
10
Views
280
Please continue to pray for any relief that God may grant me. I struggle every moment from enduring over ### years of PTSD, depression and anxiety. Please don’t suggest medication and counseling; I have tried all that for years and I’m not any better. I depend on prayers and that God may be...
Replies
7
Views
127
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:14: what will I do when God confronts me? What will I answer when called to account? Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:14, Job expresses a profound awareness of his accountability before God. He recognizes that one day he...
Replies
9
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,999
Messages
16,805,765
Members
650,453
Latest member
Bwoereermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom