Have mercy on us.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help us that the money be refound, today we get an email saying that the bank will start an investigation about where is the money. Please Lord I ask you a miracle that in these days the money can be refunded. Protect my dad please he is so stressed due to that, give him peace and...
Replies
10
Views
242
Please keep me in your prayers. I sincerely need God’s guidance, strength, and direction at this point in my life. Pray that He gives me wisdom to make the right decisions, opens the right doors for me, grants me peace in my heart, and blesses the work of my hands. Above all, I pray that God’s...
Replies
14
Views
167
Praying for God's guidance, wisdom & peace at work today and his discernment and deliverance in relationships in Jesus Christ Most Precious Name.
Replies
11
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom