Hatred Be Removed, Job And Financial Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peachy5

Guest
Father I come to you in pray for my ### on the job yesterday prior to a meeting he stated he hate people and that he is in the right position because he hate people. Father I pray that you come into his heart and guide to the road of forgiveness and love for other. I pray for a good change on the job and for financial healing. Amen
 
Lord help this hatred to be filled with Lord instead. Amen.
 
Yes, Lord, ###'s right. We take the advice of the Apostle Paul and "pray for kings and all in authority so we can live a peaceful & Godly life of dignity" 1 Tim 2:1-5. Take the sword out of this man's heart and dwell in him in Jesus' Name.
 
i will pray for your manager that God touches his heart and realize that GOD is a God of love.
 
Healing the job and financial on Jesus' name, amen.
 
Oh merciful Lord Jesus, please change the heart of ###'s manager. May he has a change of heart and begins to love and respect people. Guide him by your Holy Spirit. Give him the fruits of Holy Spirit Lord. Lord in your loving kindness and Mercy, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear ###, I ask for your prayers for a breakthrough in my job and finances. I trust God for open doors, wisdom in my work, and provision for my needs. Please stand with me in faith during this time.
Replies
11
Views
145
I pray to get a job that I love, but any in God's will. I pray to work with a company I love, with a team I love, and with a manager I love. I pray to be so fulfilled and to be able to share Jesus' message with anyone that doesn't know Him. I also pray for financial responsibility and to not...
Replies
14
Views
166
Greetings, will you please pray for and come in agreement for the following. I have been applying to jobs non stop and have yet to hear any good news. I am getting a little disillusioned. Thank you Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness and Your promise to provide for all my needs...
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,050
Messages
16,818,167
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom