Hatred at work and for that I ...

Hatred at work and for that I have been transferred in a place I don't understand for no reason what should ### do please man of God pray for ###. 2-i'm dying of stress man of God everything at home is on ### and ### have nothing to support them with.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
Please help me man of God pray for me they reverse transfer to another district thanks
 
Hatred at work and for that I have been transferred in a place I don't understand for no reason what should ### do please man of God pray for ###. 2-i'm dying of stress man of God everything at home is on ### and ### have nothing to support them with.

There is no problem or problems that God can't solve, trust in his wisdom and Love for you to accomplish his good work on your behalf, in the name of Jesus.
 
I pray for negativity to be removed. God please intervene and help us stay calm and fight temptation. To resist the need to be bitter and rude back. Let us remember that with God in our life all things are possible. Things may not turn out how we may want however God does not make mistakes.
 
Hatred at work and for that I have been transferred in a place I don't understand for no reason what should ### do please man of God pray for ###. 2-i'm dying of stress man of God everything at home is on ### and ### have nothing to support them with.
 
Hatred at work and for that I have been transferred in a place I don't understand for no reason what should ### do please man of God pray for ###. 2-i'm dying of stress man of God everything at home is on ### and ### have nothing to support them with.
Praying that GOD Delivered and set free
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been seriously targeted by a large group of people since I left the new age. I believe their harassment is related to demons I allowed in my life during the time I was involved in these things and there are often creepy, demonic things that happen in this harassment that indicate demonic...
Replies
7
Views
117
My daughter and son in law aren’t civil at all to one another, they have 2 beautiful children and the husband is being very uncivil and unruly about his demands on their relationship, she’s not getting a lawyer and that really concerns me especially for the kids . Their not even realizing how...
Replies
11
Views
141
As a chosen one I’m suffering deep hatred from the community where I live , jealousy of my potential and praying on my my failures and praying I don’t out grow them . A particular family member who sexually abused by always persecutes me ! He’s very proud and a successful ###. He persecutes me...
Replies
12
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom