Harrassment At Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Psalm 35. God bless you

Psalm 35. God bless you

Psalm 35. God bless you
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Psalm 35! Amen!! I believe I will get out very soon. Please pray with me!! Praise His Holy name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My upstair meighbour nervpusly aggressive walking up and down up and down, my walls are litteraly trembling!!. Its 1.15 am. Lord please let him go to sleep so that i can sleep in Jesus name. Lord let this night harrassment that lasts more then 10 years stops in Jesus name!!!
Replies
8
Views
110
Could you please pray for my peace for moving soon this neighborhood God provide €14 000 with this horrible situation spiritually: bewitched, fake encounter, abuse with invasion of privacy, harassment against me with mockery bullying like they have a big gang infiltrated everywhere are spreading...
Replies
7
Views
262
Please pray for ### I am currently facing harassment from where ### live.
Replies
11
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom