Harrassment At Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animalgirl

Humble Servant of All
I'm so down and depressed in my job as I'm now being bullied. I pray so hard for God to open up a new opportunity for me. I know I will be a new person when this happens!! I have had a wonderful 15 years but now we have a new boss and staff and I'm being hounded out. Lord please help me.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My upstair meighbour nervpusly aggressive walking up and down up and down, my walls are litteraly trembling!!. Its 1.15 am. Lord please let him go to sleep so that i can sleep in Jesus name. Lord let this night harrassment that lasts more then 10 years stops in Jesus name!!!
Replies
8
Views
110
Could you please pray for my peace for moving soon this neighborhood God provide €14 000 with this horrible situation spiritually: bewitched, fake encounter, abuse with invasion of privacy, harassment against me with mockery bullying like they have a big gang infiltrated everywhere are spreading...
Replies
7
Views
262
Please pray for ### I am currently facing harassment from where ### live.
Replies
11
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom