Happy New month people of God, please ...

Oideleus

Humble Prayer Partner
Happy New month people of God, please pray for my family for protection, through the new month, and remove shame which is in the family and sicknesses thank you ----###---###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am Asking the Lord for protection and peace in this month. The Lord has been good and faith in all ways. May His will be done in my life. I am ex muslim and I am hated by some christians and muslim combined they seeking my harm. Some are just attacking my health and abusing me. I am Asking the...
Replies
8
Views
193
Urgent. Please pray for my GI track (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. *And pray the Lord will heal my skin problem. And pray for strength to help me and my brother to resist temptation, pray for...
Replies
7
Views
328
Thank you Jesus for the love protection provision made mercy through last month. As we start this month I pray for your continued protection mercy and blessings and financial breakthrough for this period. I pray that this month will like no other that the mercy that beyond human understanding...
Replies
8
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom