Happy Holiday

It will be wonderful when it's OVER. It's a glorified RATRACE, the crowds and the busyness. Not my cup of tea. A more laid-back atmosphere is more my style. It's not for everyone, a frantic ratrace like that.
Luckily for me I didn't have to go out too much this Holiday season. If you can believe it, my tenants have been shopping for me. I don't even ask. They just do my groceries and all. And that is in a snowstorm.
I never did enjoy all the hustling and bustling at this time of year. So commercialized and hectic.
I pray for your peace and joy, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and Blessings to great health and prosperity upon my life and yours praying for everyone that needs it in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
386
I haven't been to the seaside for seven years, nor have I had a holiday for two years. I miss the sea and travelling a little. Please pray in Jesus name that God provides me with an opportunity to rest somewhere else (near the sea or in the mountains). You can also pray for inner rest if you...
Replies
6
Views
82
I haven't been to the seaside for seven years, nor have I had a holiday for two years. I miss the sea and travelling a little. Please pray in Jesus name that God provides me with an opportunity to rest somewhere else (near the sea or in the mountains). You can also pray for inner rest if you...
Replies
8
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom