Happy birthday, Lord!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father,

Thank You for faithfully keep me under Your protection. Thank You
 for taking care of my life. Thank You that i have received so many from You that i dont deserve it. Happy Birthday, My Savior. I love You, Lord!

Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to you on this day to ask for your favour and grace. May you bless me with good health, strength, and joy as I celebrate my birthday. Lord, I thank you for bringing me to this special day. May you grant me wisdom and understanding to live a life that pleases you. Amen...
Replies
Views
Lord I am upset that Gene never told me happy birthday at least he could of since he and the band could not play last saturday nite it was for my birthday I was going to celtbrate and Gene was going to sing happy birthday to me he does that to any one that has a birthday..but he knows us for...
Replies
Views
please pray that my son Jakeb has a good birthday today and is happy and mentally clear. thank you God bless you
Replies
Views
Lord 29 of this month is my birthday Heaven father I don’t want to celebrate my birthday with this growth called Fibroid please Lord come and take it away from me
Replies
Views
Please pray that my adult son with a mental disorder jakeb has a great birthday tomorrow and he isn’t locked up with depression. Today he hardly got out of bed. Please ask God to cure his mental illness and allow him to be happy and thrive. Stopping him from ever wanting to hurt himself again...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom