Guilty

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guilty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guilty

Guest
Dear LORD, I pray that YOU will be with me and help me carry my problems - I am tired LORD and I don't know how to fix up the mess I made - LORD guide me and help me to solve my financial troubles - I can't cry anymore and it does feel if my prayers are nothing - LORD, I pray to YOU as a sinner for help and that YOU will be there for me and all the people with their troubles - I pray this in YOUR name JESUS - Amen
 
In Jesus' Name please send the comforter her to give her peace and draw him to you through a deep hunger to study the Bible. I pray that you increase his faith, and give him courage to stand up on the inside and tell the devil that he is a liar. The Bible says that God will supply all needs according to HIS riches and glory in Christ Jesus. I praise you for your promises, Lord, that apply to all who've believed on Christ Jesus. The Bible also tells us to remember God always because it is He who gives us the power to gain wealth because our relationship with Christ. Thank you, Father for hearing and answering our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is no hope. I have been struggling with this for over 3 years.
Replies
13
Views
178
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a situation. Innocent until proven guilty or Guilty until proven Innocent. Either way, I pray for the LORD GOD to have glory/pleasure and greatness from this. I firmly believe that he cannot make a show of Satan. Please stand with me in faith...
Replies
6
Views
108
Heavenly I come to you in Jesus name asking God that you remove this strange woman from my marriage and restore husband love for me his wife of ### years. Father you said ask and it shall be given i Jesus name. Lord I declare Psalms 35 over this un Godly relationship, lord fight with thoes that...
Replies
8
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom