Guide Us Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leisa3

Servant of All
You say Lord to fear not. I pray for direction as we seek first your kingdom, I pray for financial breakthrough. Amen.
 
My husband has no job, our ### kids and I need a breakthrough and I am working at capacity in my job ### thanks Lord
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Im requesting a prayer to not be kicked out because of financial burdens and come to agrrement
Replies
10
Views
161
Aba father loving Jesus holy spirit guide us fill us with ur grace to do ur holy will. Father guide our every step to do the right thing in life to do Gods holy will. Father help us utilize our every moments with ur confidence that every step we take be guided by u. Father bless ### with a...
Replies
9
Views
153
Or Not this postal woman totally missed my mailbox in plain view today. Lord I pray it’s not that important mail please and these careless carriers deliver it first thing Monday Jesus and heal all aches and pains in my body and mind issues spirit and body and use me more HS have your way. Amen
Replies
12
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,163
Messages
16,784,912
Members
648,742
Latest member
Wruirtiinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom