Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter swimminginmuddywaters
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swimminginmuddywaters

Guest
Dear God,

I have sinned and am hurting two people that I care about. One I am married to and care deeply for and the other I love. I never even thought my husband liked me for over 20 years and when I found love outside the marriage, my husband decided that he can't live without me. I want a chance at a new life with who I believe was sent to me through my prayers of aloneness but can't stand to see my husband suffer and now the other person is suffering because I can't make a solid decision. I have created a terrible mess and don't deserve either one of them. I am or was a good Christian woman and would have never thought I would be in this situation in a million years. Please Lord, guide my heart to do your will and restore peace to those I have hurt. I pray that each one of them is blessed 100 times for every tear I have caused. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is a first for me. A first to reach out and ask willingly for prayer. The first where I’ve leaned into religion.. really. I’ve been to church. Baptized when I was young, and considered myself atheist up until my daughter was born almost ### years ago. It became apparent to me that I should...
Replies
14
Views
262
I need prayers for my grandson ### who has been acting rude, disrespectful and hurtful toward me, his mother and siblings. He has been in contact with his dad who is not a good person and is exactly the same way. Since he has started going around him he’s changed for the worse. His siblings...
Replies
10
Views
352
Please pray for me. I am currently struggling with depression and insomnia after making a career decision that I deeply regret. Earlier this year, I turned down a great job offer after trusting promises from my managers that were never fulfilled. Please pray that God heals me completely, gives...
Replies
14
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom