Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter alwaysintrble
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alwaysintrble

Guest
I am praying for the Lord’s direction. Do I apply for Social Security or not?
 
oh Lord speak to ### and guide ### to your path..in your holy name i pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am applying to compete in the local beauty pageant in my area. My platform is to draw awareness to bullying in public schools. I was severely bullied throughout my school years so I know how that feels. I also that bullying has gotten worse with the internet and social media. I'll be honest I...
Replies
11
Views
158
Please pray that God will provide wisdom and direction in finding a trustworthy attorney to assist with a probate matter. I am seeking someone who will handle the process with honesty, compassion, and efficiency. May the Lord open the right doors and lead me to the person best suited to help...
Replies
10
Views
161
Praying for healing, protection, guidance, and breakthrough ..In Jesus' name, amen
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom