Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Peter123

Prayer Warrior
I really need guidance in what to do tonight and follow the ways of the Lord. There is homework and finals coming up and trying to figure out why it's so hard to get it all done. Mostly Lord I just ask you to help me day by day, moment by moment and step by step. Not to worry, you know my heart and what I long for I thank you for all the talents and gifts you've given me, I ask this all in Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Over the past few weeks god has helped me overcome lust and see a new way of living life. However whenever I am afraid of something and it’s a thing I can’t solve immediately I become consumed with fear and heavily tempted to go and masturbation and lust. I also wish for gods guidance in my...
Replies
10
Views
87
Dear all, I feel very distant from God and not able to keep my commitment to read the bible and spend time in prayer even though I know God is looking after me and my family every step of the way. I worry about a lot of things and equally believe that everything will work out for good in...
Replies
11
Views
253
Asking for guidance foe my life. We're thinking about ending our relationship with my fiancé and it's really hard. Asking for wisdom to make the right choice
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom