Guidance In My Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-127
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-127

Guest
There have been many ups and downs in my life lately, and I just don't know what the Lord wants for my life. I have a good job, but sometimes I'm getting afraid of the challenges ahead. I also feel challenged by the new tasks I took over in my church. Another thing is the fact that I'm already ### and I've never been married. When I joined my church ### years ago, I would have never thought that I would still be without prospect in ###. I know that the Lord's ways are perfect, but what shall I do with my desire for a husband? I would really appreciate for your prayers that the Lord may intervene and guide me and help me to trust Him more.

My desire is to serve Him and be sure that I'm in the center of His will.
 
Lord, guide and direct ###. Amen
 
Hopes and dreams to become shared by the one you will love. This person will come into your life strangely when you least expect it. So do not fear, have faith and love will be abundantly sent to you. Give attendance to his word and pray. Full life will come your way. I pray. Amen.
 
Dear Sister in Christ, I will pray for you to find the perfect match. My daughter placed her name on line for her same religion and in a week, she and her husband found each other (she was ### at the time.) They are a very happy compatible couple and now have ### children. God bless you with success and a lifetime of happiness.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for more work opportunities, financial stability, and blessings over my business, art, and training career. Please pray that God leads me to a safe and peaceful new home where I can rebuild, grow, and move forward with hope. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
11
Views
185
Holy father, I need your guidance in my homework. I pray for victory.
Replies
12
Views
211
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I surrender my future marriage and relationships into Your hands. According to Your Word in Proverbs 18:22, “He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.” Lord, lead me to the person You have prepared for my purpose, give me...
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,343
Members
651,210
Latest member
Aereathourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom