Guidance for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sharon4jc

Guest
DEAR GOD,

LORD FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR THE BLESSING THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US ALL IN THIS DAY. THANKS FOR THE NEW DAYS THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AND TO ALL YOUR PEOPLE HERE ON EARTH.

AND ALSO LORD GOD PLEASE HELP ME NOT TO BE TERMINATED BY MY BOSS FOR THE MISTAKE THAT I HAVE DONE IN MY JOB, LORD AS YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO FOR THE BENEFIT OF MY FAMILY MY ### LRD GOD PLEASE HELP ME MAY I HAVE THE COURAGE TO TELL THE PROBLEM TO MY BOSS PLEASE HELP ME LORD. AND WE LOVE YOU LORD GOD.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, please guide my steps. Hold my hand and lead me. Lord i did a mistake in salary preparation of my workers. Help me to solve the problem, grant me your divine wisdom, discernment to solve the problem and help to complete the work. In jesus name i pray Amen
Replies
11
Views
190
Please pray for two recent job interviews that both went very well. I ask for God’s guidance, favor, and blessing over each opportunity. For one position, please pray that the organization sees the value, experience, and gifts I can bring to the role and that I receive a job offer soon if it...
Replies
11
Views
342
Lord Jesus, Your word tells us “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.”...
Replies
11
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom