Greetings my beloved brothers and sisters. I ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Beloved Brothers and Sisters in Christ, With a heart filled with unwavering faith and determination, I am ###, seeking the strength of your prayers and the power of your intercession. The path before me is illuminated by the call to serve within the remarkable realm of "### Ministries," and I...
Replies
6
Views
480
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
10
Views
368
Greetings my brothers and sisters in Christ! Please pray for me and every member of my family. We are going through financial crisis right now and it is a bad timing especially since my brother is in college and he needs money for his tuition fee and allowances. I also need money for my needs as...
Replies
10
Views
851
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,204
Messages
16,820,136
Members
651,259
Latest member
Tioraerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom