Greetings in the Precious Name of our Lord Jesus! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyyoyesan

Disciple of Prayer
Greetings in the Precious Name of our Lord Jesus! Please pray that our properties in ### will be bought. We have been selling these properties since ###. My ### yr old mother is undergoing physical therapy for lower back and knee joints swelling that she developed from long years of standing during her work as a school teacher. My brother and I are having difficulty in getting house plans projects because people prefer to buy condo units. OUR DEBTS ARE MOUNTING. I am now ### year old and having health problems, I’m supposed to have an angioplasty.

Please pray also those things that my ### and ### that they owe to my mother ### will be settled by our Mighty God. My uncle owes things to my mother since ### and my cousin is not willing to settle this. So I am asking God to settle this for us.

Thank you and God bless!

###
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning Everyone, Thanks for your prayerful support. Asking for your continued prayerful support for healing and deliverance in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name to continue holding the faith of Psalm 91, Exodus 14:14 and Is 54:17 for the ### who suddenly became unwell before the hearing...
Replies
10
Views
229
To set my mosm brian free fromt he spirit of asperger syndorm ( her brian need shealign. dleiverance mindbliness be gone . enemy leave my mother sbrian thenameof the Lord JeusChrist. I need dlieverance from wiltign spirits self destrucitve thoughts. i need freedom formsomehtign that is killign...
Replies
8
Views
139
Please pray for me to Our Lord Jesus Christ to heal me from throat problem or swelling I'm having a difficulty breathing. Thank you prayer warriors, Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.🙏
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,264
Messages
16,820,666
Members
651,297
Latest member
Throuspurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom