Greetings in Jesus name, I am ### years old ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sindisogumbo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sindisogumbo

Guest
Greetings in Jesus name, I am ### years old, l lost my husband 2009 and 2011 l have got a partner, l work hard for my children nothing going well, my dreams are so strange l dream pregnant, or sleeping with a men in dreams, l travel everyday in spirit to go to Africa which is so strange my life is not good, poverty is around me, setback all these are natural cause from my family they were idol worshipers. Please people of God pray for ###.
 
May the God hear your request and grant it according to his will! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. A pension for me, I am ### years old and need financial provision. 2. Please pray for a New set of teeth God made teeth. Thank you very much. God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
401
I AM SUFFERING FROM TBC, EVERYDAY STARTING FROM EVENING I HAVE HEAD ACHE, FEVER AND COUGH, I AM HAVING HERBEL MEDICINR, PLEASE HELP ME TO GET CURE AND COME BACK TO MY NORMAL LIFE
Replies
8
Views
244
I am ### years old homeless I haven't ### education so help me please help
Replies
7
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom