Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
168
Greetings, First, thank you for all your prayers, scripture references, etc. My work (### years) in ### was complete. I took my sons to ### to start a new job. My wife and daughter were going overseas to visit family. I took a teaching job for less pay so that my sons were ###’ from me...
Replies
4
Views
345
Greetings! First and foremost, I would like to thank God for everything he has done for me up till now. Thank you for helping me get by school and other activities as the semester is coming to a close. Thank you for helping me get back on my feet when my future looked dim. I ask that you help me...
Replies
6
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom