Green Card

  • Thread starter Thread starter princessmd
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessmd

Guest
Please join me in praying for my husband's green card. It has been over a month now that we went for the interview and have not yet heard back from immigration. Please pray for a favorable outcome for him concerning his green card in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your will be done, therefore, if it is according to Your will, let ### husband to have a green card. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone! I pray that all is well with each of you. May the peace and blessings of Jesus be with us all. Amen. I’m in need of prayer assistance for me and my mother. These past couple of months have been very rough on the both of us, especially my mom right now. We are about almost 3...
Replies
8
Views
373
My name ### am going to interview this morning, need favor & ### for green card approval
Replies
7
Views
769
I already got mine 7 month ago, please pray for ###’s Green card to be produced asap. Finally the status has changed, please pray it gets done asap. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
5
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom