Great start to this week, thank you Jesus!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a great mommy make over start professionals done ✅ paid in full or payments tummy tuck breast augmentation double chin tuck facelift varicose veins cleared up lips done urgently even in gift cards by those who number one love want me happy feel great about myself again I get my...
Replies
9
Views
141
Thank-You for praying for me to keep going forward to get done all that I must this week I need relief from extreme anxiety & I am feeling very over-whelmed right now about everything Dear Father in Jesus's Name please help me with all of this so I do not feel soo all alone in life and so...
Replies
14
Views
442
Dear God I just wanted to thank you again for helping me have a great day today. Thank you for helping me not drink alcohol today. I woke up early and for a moment I felt like having a cold beer and a glass of whiskey and sprite. Then I over came that feeling and I went back to sleep. I had a...
Replies
12
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom