Great hope from heaven fill our heart.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Though we live in the valley of shadow and death, our eyes still on the Lord who made heaven and earth. Our saintly years living for Jesus grow as the mountain high where Jesus can see us what we have done and where we are heading. He is leading our path to heaven seting in our heart the hope of eternal life in glory.

Like a sheperd He lead us.
Like a father He feed us.
From the morning to the evening.
Till the sunrise again.
Show us where to walk.
In times we have plenty.
In times we have nothing.
Let us all hope in HIm.
Provisions cometh from His hands.

Our dear Lord keep His promises, they are as solid as a rock of all ages, promise of peace, joy and happiness to all of us who believe and trust His name.

I sing praises to Your name o Lord.
For Your name is great,
And greatly to be praised.
We give glory to Your name o Lord.
For Your name is great,
And greatly to be praised.

So, as we continue to praise and honor the name of our God continue to read His word....

Let us all hold fast to the profession of our faith without wavering, for He is faithful on what He promised.
Heb. 10.23

O the glory of God the Father, filling our hearts with joy and peace when we start praising and adoring His holy name. Forever His name shall be adored in heaven and on earth.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Heavenly love and care is the sweetest melody that fills our heart with joy and peace. In a world full of worries and full of noise, a sweetest melody soothes our soul. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I sing praises to Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Teach us Your path o Lord, help us to learn the way to walk in the right path to glory. We want to know the best route to walk and be like Jesus our dear Lord and speak like Him and do what He did. Praying daily, preaching to the lost and healing the sick and raising the dead. Glorious...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom