Great blessed day/night today

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Great day today
Successful day
Victorious day
Blessed day
Amazing day
Today
The rest of this day and night
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in a good day & NIGHT for me my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets..Life in our communication is great n every area aspect of our lives protected communication greatly no worries we have our needs met period forever ..Life in I have my extraordinary favor greatly i to succeed in communication no...
Replies
9
Views
167
My son got up very confused, tormented and agitated. He is doing good tolerating our dog barking but I noticed that the noiseis upsetting him. Lord, I ask that You wrap him in Your loving arm and soothe him so gently with Your comfort and peace. Lord I ask that You saturate my son with Your...
Replies
8
Views
151
Lord I pray for all anxiety, rigid habits, fear, spiritual attacks and anything not of You to be gone. Bless him with Your peace today Lord. I rebuke every spirit of fear, torment, anxiety, frustration and confusion that has sought to disrupt my son's peace. I command every negative habit...
Replies
6
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom