Grateful to you if you could pray for my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenniefer

Disciple of Prayer
Grateful to you if you could pray for my husband ### ### to come back home, in my life and my son's life. Please help me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages and relationships, including my own, to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. Amen.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You God. Thank You for the people who prayed for me. So much has changed. I am grateful for the knowledge. I want to be positive and loving. I forgive and want forgiveness. Learning about attachment styles changed my life. I want to do Your Will. Thank You for sending Jesus to die for our...
Replies
7
Views
113
Earlier I put up a prayer request about my appointment with a new doctor at a different VA. Well, praise Jesus, it could not have gone better! This doctor took a whole 45 minutes with me. She was SO compassionate and caring. Better still, she totally confirmed what I suspected: Yes, I do have...
Replies
11
Views
403
Heavenly Father, Divine Protector, and Source of all light, I, ###, come before You with a grateful and open heart, asking for Your powerful presence to surround me now. Cast a mighty shield around my life, blocking out every negative entity, force, or energy—seen, unseen, known, and unknown. In...
Replies
7
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom